Trinity Temple Seventh-day Adventist Church, located in the heart of Newark’s Central Ward, has a long and colorful history that spans nearly a century. Organized in the early 1900s, the first meetings were held on Chestnut Street at member’s home in 1922.
Trinity is currently under the Pastoral leadership of Dr. Norman Kenneth Miles, Sr. Dr. Miles came to us in December 2005, and over the past 14 years has put strong focus on Trinity’s spiritual growth and on expanding its influence in the community.
Throughout its long history Trinity has remained a beacon of hope in its communities. With God’s blessings and our pastors’ leading, we pray that it will continue to spread God’s Word until that great day when our Lord’s voice will cry at last, “Well done!” Then together we will all say, “This is the LORD; we have waited for him, we will be glad and rejoice in his salvation”
(Isaiah 25:9, KJV).
To God be the Glory!